Membership and Chatroom Disclaimer and Rules
Seeking a Glossary of Abbreviations used
in our chatroom? Click here.
Neither TradersMeetup.net nor any of its hosts, organizers, guests, presenters or other such representatives is, in such capacities, a licensed financial adviser, registered investment adviser, registered broker-dealer nor FINRA | SIPC | NFA-member firm.
TradersMeetup.net does not provide investment or financial advice or make investment recommendations. TradersMeetup.net is not in the business of transacting trades, nor does TradersMeetup.net agree to direct your brokerage accounts or give trading advice tailored to your particular situation. Nothing contained in our content constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, promotion, or endorsement of any particular security, other investment product, transaction or investment.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
TRADERSMEETUP CHAT ROOM RULES and ETIQUETTES
Please be responsible and respectful of the others while participating in the chat room. Your conduct should involve common sense, basic social etiquette and follow the guidelines below. The primary purpose of TradersMeetup chat room is to share trading ideas, concepts, methods, and strategies. TradersMeetup chart room is a place where you come to teach, as well as to learn from other members.
- Respect other members' trading ideas, concepts, methods, and strategies.
- Do not argue or embarrass another member. Limit negative comments as these have a tendency not to help anyone trading. Alternatively, try to put the comment in a positive light. The use of negative metaphors has a tendency to amplify negative emotions.
- Typing an entry in all caps can be considered rude, and is the equivalent to YELLING.
- No solicitations, no advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted.
- Do not post, promote, or distribute content that is illegal or copyrighted material.
- Do not use obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
- Minimise the use of emojis and stickers images.
TradersMeetup is dedicated to providing a harassment-free chat room experience for everyone regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, age, religion or heritage. We do not tolerate harassment of members participants in any form. TradersMeetup moderators reserve the right to sanctioned or expelled anyone from the chat room for violating any of these guidelines or for any other behavior that is deemed to be inappropriate.